There are a few signs that your cat may not be getting enough nutrients. Some of the most common signs include:
1. Weight loss: If your cat is losing weight, even if they are eating the same amount of food, they may not be getting enough nutrients.
2. Dull coat: A healthy cat will have a shiny coat, but if your cat’s coat is dull, it could be a sign that they are not getting enough nutrients.
3. Fatigue: A cat that is not getting enough nutrients may be more tired than usual and have less energy.
4. Weakness: If your cat is weak and has trouble moving around, it could be a sign that they are not getting enough nutrients.
5. Appetite changes: A cat that is not getting enough nutrients may lose their appetite, or they may be more hungry than usual.
6. Digestive problems: Nutrient deficiencies can cause digestive problems such as diarrhea or constipation.
It’s important to note that these signs could be caused by other issues as well, so it is best to consult with a veterinarian to determine the cause of these symptoms and to make sure that your cat is getting the proper nutrition.
It’s important to note that deficiency of nutrients like Taurine (essential amino acid ) can lead to serious health issue ,so in case of any of the above symptoms its best to consult with a vet and check for deficiency of key nutrient.